Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Minor Update #2

My friend poked me the other day and said it was too long since I updated this place - and he's right. So much has happened in the past few weeks that it is hard to narrow them down in just one small update.

For one, I am no longer in my old guild. This is partially why I have been inactive for a while - I have been in one place and guild for such a long time it always takes some time to make decisions on what direction to go to next. The other is that I have ventured into the dark side and crossed over to the Horde! Although I love the Draenei and Alliance, I have recently found a new home on the Horde side of a different server. I have never been Horde before, and I have to say, I quite like seeing things from the other side! The only downsides to faction changing is the fact that some of the portals to Cata zones are missing, eventhough I've done the quests - and having to go for a re-name since "Juneper" was already taken on my new server (Any suggestions for names are welcome - I have changed my mind about her new name so many times...!)

I have also been excited about the Pandaren news coming out of all directions. I haven't been fortunate enough to participate in the beta myself, but I watched the Pandaren starting zone Livestream on WoW Insider, and judging from that, Pandaria looks gorgeous.

I certainly hope those crane birds will be tameable...

Anyway, it is good to be back. I should be posting new stuff pretty soon - I have been levelling a hunter alt (horde side) and it's given me some ideas for a Hunter's Beginners Guide. So stay tuned ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment